VegMed 2018 Abstract Submission Information
- Please send your abstract and all abstract-related inquiries only to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstract submission deadline is December 31st, 2017.
- All abstracts will be peer-reviewed by at least 2 independent reviewers.
- Your abstract should not exceed 250 words. Abstracts exceeding 250 words will not be accepted for peer review.
- Please use only this template for submitting your abstract. Other formats will not be accepted.
- Your abstract should be citation-free.
- Use the following style for all authors and affiliations:
Broccoli, G. Institute of Nutrition at the University of Metropolis, Utopia
- Please supply contact details of the corresponding author only.
- By submitting your abstract you agree that in case of acceptance of your abstract, it will appear on the final conference website www.vegmed.de and in a conference journal supplement.
- You will receive a notification whether your abstract has been accepted until January 31st, 2018.
- All abstract presenters need to sign up for the conference via the “Fees and Registration” link on the main conference website.